Top 5 Reasons You Should Invest in a Pet Store Franchise
Pet store franchisees enjoy strong sales, a resilient industry and an enriching mission
When investing in a business opportunity, it’s important to find a business that can help you achieve your goals — more personal freedom, strong revenue potential and a way to meaningfully contribute to your community and build a legacy. An EarthWise Pet store franchise can help you achieve all of those things.
Here are five factors that contribute to the success of our brand, and the happiness of franchisees:
- Industry resilience: Regardless of economic conditions, pet owners still tend to spend on their furry friends. EarthWise Pet’s brand is based on the emotional connection between human and animal. We love pets and do everything we can to help them enjoy long, healthy lives, and customers love us for it. At the same time, the industry outlook is strong, with experts estimating the pet store market alone could reach northward of $20 billion by 2020, with much of the focus turning to premium food for pets. Pet services, like grooming, also generate $6 billion in annual revenue industrywide. The bump is thanks to the growing number of households in America who are taking pets home and are committed to the health and wellbeing of their newest family members.
- Strong brand positioning: EarthWise is way more than a pet store franchise. We’re laser focused on things like service and community enrichment, a brand position that we believe empowers franchise owners to build lasting relationships with their customers. By sharing valuable information about pet health and nutrition, we’re also offering potential additional revenue lines that are rooted in the strength of connection. EarthWise offers the kinds of things that pet owners can’t get when buying products online or from a big box retailer, making it tougher for similar businesses to compete.
- Love what you do: You don’t have to take our word for this. Our franchise owners got into the business because they have a passion for animals. Just ask Julie and Scott Ward, who own a franchise location in Sioux Falls, SD. The Wards lost their two beloved Boston Terriers prior to opening their location in January 2018. Through their store, they later met Cooper and Harley, two boxers in need of a new home. Julie and Scott adopted the pups and have made sure they’re part of their family.
- Revenue potential: In 2017, our average store retail sales were over $619,000. Our franchise support team is focused on helping franchisees achieve strong margins. By focusing on education and service, EarthWise franchisees build strong customer relationships that encourage repeat business and word-of-mouth.
- Commitment to community: Our stores are very much an extension of the communities in which they operate, with many dedicating time and resources to local shelters and animal rescues. By engaging in an industry that is passionate about animal welfare, we find our franchises form lifelong bonds with people and businesses in the surrounding community.
Own your own EarthWise Pet franchise
To learn more about EarthWise Pet business opportunities, fill out the contact form to download our franchise report.